Friday 2 November 2012

My Special Love... Love Poems

                                                 

                                                     My Special Love

Love Poems

It doesn't matter how far away you are to me
I always felt your love, because we're meant to be together

In every way, you are so special to me
I will listen to you whenever you speaks

Your love fills my heart when you shared it
And you always shows it when you text or write me

When I'm sad I do tell you you 'cause I trust you
And you're always there to comfort me no matter how bad.

You're the only one that I think of always
And you're the only one that makes me feel alright

I am so lucky to be with you
No one else could love you like I do

We will find happiness spending life together
because we have things in common.

Love Poems

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments, Please do not spam, thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.

AddThis